Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Feather from Australia


1) I want some KEDS
2) I'm pleased to discover that Nashville has an Anthtropologie
3) I'm thrilled to see Ryan Adams tonight and Romeo and Juliet tomorrow night
4) I'm going to paint some furniture this weekend
5) I found a bird dish towel
6) I found a bird bowl
7) I found a robin egg blue cupcake stand
8) I want the cupcake stand
9) I don't know if I've ever baked a cupcake
10) I don't know how to cook
11) Will I ever learn how to cook?
12) I should teach myself
13) I smelled a zoo today
14) My friend didn't like it
14) Ummm... I liked it.

One more quick tidbit.....my peacock feather from Australia came in the mail the other day. Yip Yip.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But that print doesn't fit it.........Of course, I love the feather print as a stand alone.