Monday, March 2, 2009

T vs. R



You know when you read a phrase or a sentence and you think that one word is another word? Well, this happened to me today when I read someone's facebook status. I really hate to include a blog about someone's facebook status, but my misinterpretation of this person's status struck me as quite humorous. So humorous that I just had to write about it. Anyway, this person's status read: ____ had to dig her car out of the snow with a dustpan. Well, I thought that it said: ____ had to dig her CAT out of the snow with a dustpan. For a split second I had a mental image of someone scooping out of the snow a terrified little kitty, but then I realized that it was not a cat that was dug out with a dustpan. Even if it was a cat, she could have at LEAST used a shovel of some sort. I'm glad for the cat's sake that it turned out to be a car (if this person even has a cat), but it sure would have made for a good story!

0 comments: