Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday's Blurbs

This hasn't been the best week. Nothing in particular went sour; it's just been sort of a blah week: a definite lack of inspiration. However, I have such a fabulous weekend planned that I simply will not allow the blahness of the week to trickle into the weekend. Tonight is the trolley tour in the South Main Arts District with Brittany and her sister and Sarah. Tomorrow is Into the Woods at Playhouse on the Square. Oh and the farmer's market is Saturday Morning. Not to mention the weather is by my standards, perfect. Also, Sarah is finally living in Memphis so there is pretty much no excuse for me not to be in good spirits.

I've also come across yet another amazing photographer which undoubtedly brings a smile to my soul!






Rachel Whiting's website.

0 comments: