Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Going public, no wait PRIVATE!


Okay, so I just changed my blog settings to private. I did this for a few reasons...1) Um no one reads it anyway! (Well maybe my mom, aunt, and sister) 2) I'm turning it into more of a journal than a blog and I don't want the entire world to have access to my journal....Makes sense, right?

So as I was typing this I decided I'll just create a separate blog that serves as a journal and keep this one public. Gah my thoughts seem so scattered! :)

And there you have it a post meant to be my first post as a private blog which actually turned into a post of my thought process leading me to the decision not to take it private! Thanks for tuning in this April afternoon.

I will leave you (whomever YOU may be) with a quote from my Starbucks cup. I've been keeping this cup in my desk at work for about a month now. Maybe now that I'm writing/typing it down I'll throw it away especially since I put some sunflower seed shells in it. Hmmm? Yep, better throw it away.

Here's the quote--> The way I see it #76 by Anne Morriss of New York City!!
No, that wasn't the quote, but here it for real this time: The irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating- in work, in play, in love. The act frees from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To committ is to remove your head as the barrier to your life.

Ah how glorious it is to be able to talk in circles!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are still keeping a public blog because I like to read them!!!!!! Mommy